In America there are various e-alternative payment plataforms.
Find Top Places to Pay Online in US PlacetoPayUS :
- APPLE PAY: Apple Pay is easy and works with the Apple devices you use every day. You can make secure purchases in stores, in apps, and on the web.
- Chase Pay: It's a digital wallet that can be used for mobile payments, brought to you by the bank you trust. Chase bank. It's easy to make Chase OnlineSM Payments. Choose “Pay & transfer” and “Pay bills”.
- FIRST DATA MOBILE PAY PLUS: With the Ignite Payments First Data Mobile Pay Plus app, you can offer fast, safe and flexible debit and credit card processing anywhere you go.
- Google Pay: is the fast, simple way to pay in millions of places – online, in stores, and more. It brings together everything you need at checkout.
- PayPal: is the faster, safer way to send money, make an online payment, receive money or set up a merchant account.
- PlacetoPay: is a payment gateway that acts as a virtual dataphone, allowing merchants to receive payments and collect invoices.
- SQUAREUP PAY: Magstripe, chip card, or NFC (phone payments)—accept them all with our readers. ... Online payment processing is just the start. ... Key in card payments from your Square Dashboard in seconds with Square Virtual Terminal—no card reader or app required.
- STRIPE PAYMENTS: Online payment processing for internet businesses. Stripe is a suite of payment APIs that powers commerce for online businesses of all sizes.
- Venmo: is the simple, fun money app for sending cash quickly between friends and shopping at your favorite online stores.
- ZELLE PAY: With just an email address or mobile phone number, you can now quickly, safely and easily send money to more people. This is Zelle.